This confidentiality policy is applicable as from 25 May 2018 in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("RGPD"). It applies to all personal data (all information relating to identified natural persons or persons who may be associated with them) processed by Artea in its capacity as controller.
The terms "Kombo", "we" or "our" used in this text refer to the simplified joint stock company Artea. The latter edits the sites accessible under the domains and subdomains of kombo.co. It is domiciled at 12 rue Anselme 93400 St Ouen and is registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 820 902 377.
The terms "you" or "your.your" refer to visitors or users of our websites.
Some hypertext links on our websites redirect you to websites that do not belong to Artea, these are those of our partners. They have their own privacy or data protection policies, which may differ from ours, so it is your responsibility to read them.
I.TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE
Kombo ensures that it only collects data that is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the site and the improvement of the service.
- Certain information relating to our business relationship is requested (surname, first name, e-mail address, date of birth and travel itinerary: cities of departure and arrival, dates, timetables, company) as it is necessary for the execution of the contract, in this case the supply of bus and/or train tickets. They shall be passed on to the executing bus and train companies and may only be used in the performance of their contractual obligations.
Your bank details are only recorded by Kombo if you create a customer account, the aim being to save you time and improve your user experience. If necessary, Kombo does not register them, they are directly transmitted to the payment service providers Stripe and Paypal. We only transmit your IP address to detect cases of fraud, so it is in our legitimate interest.
- Surname, first name: Bus and train tickets are nominative, we need this information to fulfil our contractual obligations.
- Date of birth: Some companies offer age-differentiated fares, so we need this information to fulfill our contractual obligations.
- Email address: Your email address is required if you make a reservation to send you the tickets (which are required to enter the bus or train) and the payment summary.
When you fill in the contact form, the e-mail address is required so that we can respond to your request.
- Information on your travel itinerary (city of departure and arrival, dates, timetables, company): this data is necessary for the execution of the contract. If the reservation has been made, they are passed on to our partner bus or train companies and can only be used to fulfil their mission. If the order has not been finalised, they are not passed on to third parties.
- Information about other passengers: When you book tickets for someone other than yourself, make sure you have the agreement of this third person, or that of their parents if they are a minor.
- For some international trips in particular, our partner companies need ID card and passport numbers. We do not store this information, it is only transmitted securely as part of the execution of the contract.
- In the case of car rentals, the service providers with whom we work require a copy of the driving licence. We also do not store this information, it is simply transmitted securely to third parties.
Shelf life: 12 months.
The data you voluntarily provide us with and the purchase history are also used to conduct market research. They are processed in an aggregated and anonymous manner to help us improve our interface and provide an offer more adapted to your needs. When entering data, you may or may not check the box allowing us to process this data for statistical and advertising purposes. However, we do not record your search history if you have not entered any personal data.
Shelf life: 3 years.
We are concerned about protecting your privacy, which is why we do everything in our power to ensure that your information is properly protected. All personal data is transmitted and stored securely, we use the SSL 3.0 encryption protocol which has proven its effectiveness. In addition, only management and employees performing specific work have access to it for a limited period of time.
III. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended by the law "relative to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data" n°2004-801 of 6 August 2004, you will find here a summary of your rights and the steps to enforce them.
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing of your personal data, and the right to portability and opposition. All texts are freely accessible on %URLPROTECTION%. To assert your rights, you can contact the Kombo team by email by writing to %URLCONTACT% or by post to the following address: ARTEA, 12 rue Anselme, 93400 Saint Ouen, France. In this case, please attach a copy of your signed identity document. We will answer your request as soon as possible.
Cookies are small computer files, tracers, that allow you to store information about your use of a site on the browser as soon as you visit the site.
We obtain your prior consent via the banner at the top of the home page when you first visit our site. By pressing "OK", you give us your consent for a period of 13 months, you will be asked again after this period. You can also change your preferences by clicking on the dedicated page.
If you wish to disable existing cookies, the option is available in your browser settings (in the "Preferences", "Settings" or "Tools" menus depending on the browser). However, some features of our site require cookies, so we recommend that you leave the function enabled.
In addition, we use anonymous audience measurement cookies from third parties for statistical purposes to better target our users' needs and adapt our offer accordingly. We only do retargeting occasionally. Find below the information about the tools we use:
- Google Analytics
Information about Google's targeted ads is available here. To prevent Google from processing the data collected by cookies, including the IP address, simply download the available plug-in available here.
- Google Adwords
Information about Google's targeted ads is available here. To oppose the creation of user profiles for targeted advertising, it is here.
- Facebook Ads